Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

Is it possible to walk into the office of a big company, drop my CV?

Thats not going to happen. While you could drop off your CV/resume, you can be assured that theres a 80% chance that it gets thrown away as soon as you do, and a 20% chance that it goes into a huge pile on some HR interns desk. You should prepare yourself by taking a reality pill.

Loading, please wait...